...fully serviced, quality furnished apartments for a comfortable stay with the finest hosts in Newcastle.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

a new decade


Well, I made it! I got to the big 30. And for all of you reading this on the other side of the fence wondering if the grass is greener or all dried up... ask me again in 5 years time but so far it's been okay. I have been thinking I should go get a full medical to make sure my heart isn't failing or anything like that? What do you reckon?

Birthday celebrations this year were pretty low-key (that's so lame hey!). Mum and Dad came up and took us out for breakfast on Tuesday morning which was great, Prue organised a few Newcastle friends to come over on Thursday afternoon, a few weeks ago the Suttons came to Newcastle to celebrate my birthday, Lyndal's birthday and Rosie's birthday.

Things I'm looking forward to:
- getting my head into the next part of Genesis... beginning this week.
- the AIM mission trip around Australia... stay tuned for more details
- the Swans Preliminary Final on Friday Night... Yes, that's right the HIlton family is having a family outing to the Swans final...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...you're old now. But then again I turned 25 yesterday, so i guess i'm heading in the same direction...

Go the mighty Swannies!

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi ya Sam! A big belated Happy 30th!!!!!! Sorry I missed it, did realise yours was so close to Jason's. He was 33 on the 11th.

3:59 PM

 
Blogger sam said...

wow 33 Jase! That's pretty old. I've got a crackin good video of you dancin at my wedding Jason. Better be nice to me or i'll post in on the web for all to see! hehe!

6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home